Our Honorary Officers are elected at the AGM each May.
President: Nick Halsey from Hertfordshire
Vice-President: Sir Jack Whitaker from Nottinghamshire
Chairman: Andrew Woods from Worcestershire
Treasurer: Paul Whittle from Essex
Each of our 21 Divisions has an elected Honorary Secretary who is a key player in organising local events such as outdoor meetings.
Each Division has a Chairperson and a local Committee.
The Hay Barns
Home Farm Drive
Tel: 01295 678588
Fax: 01295 670798
We are a Registered Charity (No. 306093) and also a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated in England & Wales (No. 5306975). Our VAT registration number is 697 9058 62.
Normal office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Our permanent staff comprises:
- Simon Lloyd, Director of Development email@example.com
- Karen Jones, Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Dewhurst, Assistant Office Administrator email@example.com
- Debbie Cotton, Education Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Department (t: 01594 250140; email@example.com)
Lesley Trotter, who can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org, edits our popular Quarterly Journal of Forestry, free to all RFS members.
Our Publisher is:
Geerings Print Ltd
Cobbs Wood House
tel: 01233 633366
They deal with advertising and library subscriptions for our Quarterly Journal of Forestry too.
Melanie Thompson edits our website: email@example.com.
The RFS Communications Officer is Wendy Necar: firstname.lastname@example.org.