Our Registered Office is at:
The Hay Barns
Home Farm Drive
Tel: 01295 678588
Fax: 01295 670798
We are a Registered Charity (No. 306093) and also a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated in England & Wales (No. 5306975). Our VAT registration number is 697 9058 62.
Normal office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Our permanent staff comprises:
- Simon Lloyd, Director of Development firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Jones, Office Administrator email@example.com
- Dawn Dewhurst, Assistant Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Tanner, Education Manager email@example.com
- Membership Department (t: 01594 250140; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Honorary Officers are elected at the AGM each May.
- President: Sir Jack Whitaker
- Vice-President: Dr Sophie Churchill OBE
- Chairman: Ian Dudley
- Treasurer: Paul Whittle
Each of our 21 Divisions has an elected Honorary Secretary who is a key player in organising local events such as outdoor meetings. Each Division has a Chairperson and a local Committee.
Lesley Trotter, who can be contacted on email@example.com, edits our popular Quarterly Journal of Forestry, free to all RFS members.
Our Publisher is:
Geerings Print Ltd
Cobbs Wood House
tel: 01233 633366
They deal with advertising and library subscriptions for our Quarterly Journal of Forestry too.
Melanie Thompson edits our website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Necar of Write Now is our freelance Communications Officer: email@example.com.