Our Registered Office is at:
The Hay Barns
Home Farm Drive
Tel: 01295 678588
Fax: 01295 670798
We are a Registered Charity (No. 306093) and also a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated in England & Wales (No. 5306975). Our VAT registration number is 697 9058 62.
Normal office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Our permanent staff comprises:
- Simon Lloyd, Director of Development firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Jones, Office Administrator email@example.com
- Dawn Dewhurst, Assistant Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Tanner, Education Manager email@example.com
- Membership Department (t: 01594 250140; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wendy Necar, Communications Officer email@example.com
- Lesley Trotter, Editor, Quarterly Journal of Forestry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr John Jackson, Editor, RFS E-news email@example.com
- Melanie Thompson, Web Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustees and Honorary Officers
The RFS trustees are members of the Management Committee. Please see our Who's who page for full details.
Each of our 20 Divisions has an elected Honorary Secretary who is a key player in organising local events such as outdoor meetings. Each Division has a Chairperson and a local Committee.