As a member of the RFS you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Receive our Quarterly Journal of Forestry with articles on all aspects of woodland management
- Learn and share your knowledge at up to 100 field meetings per year
- Stay up to date with the latest tree and woodland issues via our fortnightly E-news
- Receive copies of Tree News
- Attend our conferences and workshops at a discounted rate
- Add to your knowledge through our online A-Z of trees and woodland learning pages.
In addition, your annual subscription helps to support a wide range of work including:
- The RFS Certificate in Arboriculture (Level 2), which is offered by colleges across the UK
- The annual RFS Excellence in Forestry Competition, which aims to encourage, reward and educate on best practice
- The RFS Silky Fox Handsaws Awards, which encourage students studying practical tree care and woodland management.
- Our work with policy makers on woodland issues such as tree diseases, climate change and sustainable management
- Our bursaries and grants, which offer individuals the chance to attend conferences and study tree and woodland projects abroad
- Our awards for outstanding contributions to forestry
- The management of our three best practice woodlands.
To join us today visit our on-line Store, using the menu on the left. You can also join or renew by telephoning: 01594 250140.
Alternatively, if you would prefer us to contact you by post, please:
|Attachment||(click to download)||Size|